1-1-11 8:23PM
'Tis the season for New Years Resolutions! My sisters made one this morning: they're going to give up CANDY.
Now, they say that most New Years Resolutions are broken by Jan. 3. Haha I wonder how long this one is going to last! Lisa (she's 10) was already complaining this morning (1.5 hrs into her resolution). She wanted to put sugar in her cottage cheese (yuck!).
Lisa: But I can have apple strudel.
Me: What does that have to do with anything?
Lisa: There's sugar sprinkled on top!
Me: Yeah, but you didn't sprinkle it.
Apparently vitamin gummy bears don't count, either, because they're vitamins. Lisa gave me her left-over candy today, too. Actually, I'm impressed. They haven't had candy all day. I'm more impressed with Jenny, actually, (she's 5) because although she has a mouth full of sweet teeth, she hasn't complained about it, either.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey stalkers - if you don't have a blogspot/google account, please leave your name so I can get back to you, or just email me.