Usually when I get up in the morning, I put on my glasses and turn on the lights, because it's 6AM and still dark in my room. This morning, however, after getting enough sleep for one, I didn't do either, and went straight to the bathroom. I'm half blind, so everything blurs for me. In the bathroom, I noticed that my hand was the exact shade of the wall in the half-light. In fact, I couldn't see the border between my hand and the wall, like my hand camouflaged and disappeared. It was really strange and cool, and looking in the mirror, I could barely see myself at all. I was a ghost.
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey stalkers - if you don't have a blogspot/google account, please leave your name so I can get back to you, or just email me.