12-12-10 1:08PM Early Decision and Early Action decisions are coming out these days, and the acceptances say just as much as the rejections. I have friends who got into Northwestern, Madison, and the Chicago Art Institute (why am I most jealous of the last one?) and a friend who was rejected from Columbia. Personally, I was rejected from Stanford.
Of course I'm disappointed, but I'm not as upset as most of my friends seem to expect. In fact, they almost seem more upset than I am. My younger friends in particular had more faith in me than I or my parents had, and the rejection scares them. I'm telling you now, there's no guarentee for a school like that.
No, I care because now I have to finish all of my applications, instead of being able to drop my safety schools. But that's alright, really. It's just more work. And it saves me soe decision making later on.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. If you still don't succeed, THEN you feel like a failure. After one try? I feel just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey stalkers - if you don't have a blogspot/google account, please leave your name so I can get back to you, or just email me.