Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter break...

12-18-10 10:42AM
Mr. Sally: "What are you doing over break?"
Me: "Writing college essays. Fun, huh?"

This might be the first time I haven't looked forward to winter break. The week before break is awful and stressful and sleep-less, but this year...

I'm not traveling to somewhere warm.
I still have to finish my college apps.
I don't think I'll be getting THAT much more sleep.
Three of my friends are gone, and I won't see them all break.

Arguably that last one means I will actually get my college apps done, but

I miss you! Eric, Simon, I don't know if you'll be reading this from Japan/Hong Kong/Guang Zhou/Houston, but I'm looking at you, here. Sean's in Florida. I'm jealous.

CalTech is almost done! I should be done with that today, and that'll be 4 down, 6 to go.

Congrats, by the way, to Simon, for getting into Purdue. :) New Trier is sure doing itself proud. MIT has already let in Max and Elsbeth, not to mention those seven to Yale. Apparently Stanford didn't let anyone in and deferred Lauren C. Oh well. Actually, my math class is doing very well. 3 Yales, 2 MITs, at least 1 UChicago and 1 Johns Hopkins. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey stalkers - if you don't have a blogspot/google account, please leave your name so I can get back to you, or just email me.