11-8-10 6:27AM
...with minimal distractions. It's the very definition of efficiency and productivity. Which we should all strive for. Which I don't have.
I've been IMing way too much.
I am, once again, proving how strange I am by agreeing with my parents. I'm not saying this to please them. I can just see their logic. I've been denying their logic.
Since I have little enough time to begin with, and that there is absolutely no way I'm giving up talking to my friends, I've decided to look at efficiency. Would 30 minutes realtime cover everything I say to them via YIM and AIM every day? That is, 30 minutes of undistracted "socializing" leaving the rest of the time for "undistracted work." Eh, I'll give it a shot. Got to run it past my parents. It's a compromise, should be okay, right? Besides...it's what I used to do...
EFFICIENCY
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey stalkers - if you don't have a blogspot/google account, please leave your name so I can get back to you, or just email me.